TPD2-compliant testing of eLiquids, bases and flavors
- TPD2 compliant testing and registration of your eLiquids.
- Testing of your liquids using cell-based models (in vitro)
- Toxicological evaluation and risk assessment of your products
- Emission determination for your e-Liquids and e-Cigarettes.
- Determination of the purity and/or concentration determination of your eLiquids by means of chemical-analytical quantification of nicotine, propylene glycol (PG) and vegetal glycerin (VG) contents.
- Determination of mutagenicity (permanent changes in genetic material).
- Determination of “toxicological effects” (acute and long-term toxicity) using a human non-animal cell model.
- Evaluation of toxicological safety data sheets and test results.
Professor Dr. Dartsch is one of the leading experts in cell-based testing methods. Numerous conference contributions, publications and not least analyses for satisfied customers underline this.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.